This position is responsible for completing assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner; these tasks should be completed with quality craftsmanship. Interacts on a daily basis with field supervisors, Shop Supervisor, Field Operations Supervisor, and fellow crew members.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for learning and following safety procedures
- Responsible for completing jobs assigned in a timely manner with quality craftsmanship
- Responsible for crew equipment and tools on job site
- Responsible for customer equipment on job site
- Responsible for reviewing scope of work with Field Supervisor
- Responsible for maintaining daily employee time sheets for jobs in progress
- Responsible for vehicle cleanliness and safe operation
- Responsible for maintaining material, equipment and tool storage at the end of the day and at the completion of the job
- Maintain a clean work environment at shop and jobsite
- Ability to communicate with employees in a professional manner
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Willing to travel
- Outdoor environment, physical labor, tower climbing.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 713 647 0044